BairesDev Social Media
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
BairesDev was looking to improve their brand awareness and engagement through social media, branding and marketing efforts. The initial assessment showed a positive feeling towards the brand, however, they were having trouble connecting with their two main audiences: customers in the US and talent in LatAm. Pictorica created a social media strategy to target both audiences with messages and visuals that resonated with them.
Defining goals and content
First we defined the goals we wanted to achieve for the brand and its digital presence:
- Reach 10,000 followers on Instagram
- Achieve a 10% growth rate on Linkedin
- Place the United States among the Top 3 countries on LinkedIn
- Increase the amount of employee-focused content to 25%.
Based on these objectives, we defined the content pillars to start implementing the strategy.
We start implementing the strategy and creating content based on the pillar that we previously defined. All the content is goal-oriented with focus on engaging the audience.
Reporting and results
We deliver monthly reports monitoring the objectives and performance of the strategy with the following information:
- Summary of the most important results of the month
- Data tracking on each platform
- Data analysis and learning
- Future strategies and recommendations
Did you like this success story?
We love to work with brands like BairesDev and boost them through creative solutions. Contact us, we would love to hear from you and your company.